SYSTEM FOR MARKING GOODS
Unified Control Marks (UCM)
Unified Control Mark is a document with a certain protection degree, intended for marking of goods.
Unified Control Mark (example)
(size 18×18 mm)
* Series (variable data)
** Number (variable data)
*** Unique sequence of symbols in machine-readable form represented as a 2D DataMatrix barcode. It contains variable data, including the unified control mark series and number
According to Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated June 10, 2011 No. 243 “On the marking of goods with control (identification) marks” (as amended by Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated 06.01.2021 No. 9), labelling with unified control marks is mandatory since July 8, 2021.
UCM handling and application is described in the Goods Marking Guidelines approved by Resolution of the Ministry of Taxes and Duties of the Republic of Belarus No. 17 dated 03.05.2021 “On the implementation of Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus dated June 10, 2011 No. 243″.
The list of goods subject to labelling with unified control marks is approved by Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 1030 dated July 29, 2011 “On certain measures for implementation of Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus No. 243” (as amended by Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 230 dated 22.04.2021).
Businesses involved in turnover of goods subject to labelling with unified control marks may use either personal accounts or the API. The personal accounts are used for manual data entrance by the system users where the data volume is limited.
To handle big data or to use an automated local registration system, system-to-system data exchange is available. All system capabilities are implemented through the API.
- While submitting a registration application, read the Terms and Conditions of Use and the rules and procedures of the state information system for marking goods with unified control marks or identification means.
- Sign up for SIS “Electronic Mark” on datamark.by and get access to a personal account.
- Call/email to/visit a distribution office to order unified control marks.
- Get an invoice by fax/email/hand.
- Pay the invoice to the specified account by wire or cash deposit at a bank to be further credited to the marking system operator account.
- Within 5 business days after the payment visit the same distribution office of Belblankavyd Printing House the RFID labels have been ordered at, to get the unified control marks.
Unified control marks are distributed under hard-copy waybills.
Test your scanner to be used for the personal account