SYSTEM FOR MARKING GOODS
Resolution No. 113 dated October 29, 2021 of the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission “On the introduction of packaged water marking with means of identification” (Resolution No. 113) stipulates that the Eurasian Economic Union member states shall independently define the date and procedure to introduce packaged water marking within their borders in accordance with this Resolution, and shall notify the Eurasian Economic Commission of such date. Provided that, the turnover of non-marked carbonated or not carbonated natural mineral drinking waters (HS codes 2201 10 110 0, 2201 10 190 0) may not be restricted before December 1, 2021, and turnover of other carbonated or not carbonated mineral drinking waters (HS code 2201 10 900 0) and other carbonated or not carbonated drinking waters (HS code 2201 90 000 0) may not be restricted before March 1, 2022.
According to Resolution No. 113, the packaged waters exported to Russia shall be marked with Russian codes until marking becomes mandatory in Belarus.
Packaged waters under the following EAEU HS Codes are subject to marking with identification means currently: 2201 10 110 0, 2201 10 190 0.
How to begin marking
- Sign up for the system
- Complete an electronic form on datamark.by
- Attach scanned documents (state registration certificate + GLN Issue Certificate)
- Read the SIS “Electronic Mark” rules and procedures
- Get a registration confirmation letter
- Add goods to the catalogue
- Record (update) the product ePASS in the ePASS databank (ids.by)
- Add goods to the catalogue in the Electronic Mark system account by “Add through GTIN” function
- Wait until the registration is complete
- Order a marking code
- Order marking codes in the Electronic Mark system account
- Wait until the order is fulfilled
- Download a marking code array file
- Label your goods
- Convert the marking code into means of identification (GS1 Data Matrix)
- Label your goods with the means of identification
- Supply the goods
- Select labelled goods to be shipped
- Submit shipment data to Electronic Mark system
- Wait for system approval
- Ship the goods in kind
Belblankavyd Printing House provides and ensures:
- Registering of Belarusian businesses in SIS “Electronic Mark”
- Keeping of the goods catalogue (register of marked products)
- Goods marking code generation
- Communication and data exchange with national goods marking information systems of the EAEU member states
- Recording of goods turnover stages according to the marked product group:
- Introduction into turnover (production, import, leftovers labelling, etc.)
- Transfer (change of ownership)
- Withdrawal from the market (exporting (transborder trade), retail sales, discarding)
- Producing of protected physical media, means of identification on protected physical media, protection marks
- Recording of circulation of marking codes, means of identification on protected physical media, protection marks (sale, return, transfer, discarding, etc.)
- Other functions and services as provided for by regulations, system membership agreements, agreements with authorised bodies
The Data Matrix code consists of two parts: an ID code and a verification code (aka crypto-tail). Appearance of duplicated goods on the Belarusian market is prevented by marking code status change in SIS “Electronic Mark” upon the change of ownership of the marked goods
To sign up for SIS “Electronic Mark”:
- Complete an order form on www.datamark.by in the Perfumes and Toilet Waters section to get access to SIS “Electronic Mark”
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
*Find the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Price List on the website and while placing the order
- Get personal account login credentials and a user guide from the Belarusian system operator.
*The information shall be sent to the email address entered in the order form
- While completing the form, please, specify the GS1 GCP/GLN attribute in order to be eligible for SSCCs.
*To get the GCP/GLN, contact GS1 Belarus on www.gs1by.by
Test your scanner to be used for the personal account