SYSTEM FOR MARKING GOODS
July 29, 2019 – the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus adopts Resolution No. 492 “On the implementation of a pilot project for jewellery marking” (as amended by Resolution No. 510 dated August 28, 2020).
The pilot project for marking of jewellery and other household goods is intended to be implemented from September 1, 2019 till August 31, 2022.
The participation of businesses and entrepreneurs involved in jewellery turnover in the pilot project is voluntary.
The automated information system for marking of jewellery and other household goods in Belarus is operated by Republican Unitary Enterprise “Belblankavyd Printing House”.
February 1 – President of Belarus signs Decree No. 36 “On the online sale of jewellery”, according to which the businesses and entrepreneurs, licensed to deal with precious metals and gem stones with regards to retailing as the main work or service, may from April 12, 2021 to August 31, 2022 distribute jewellery and other household goods made in Belarus online, in any location other than the main business place, provided that such jewellery and household goods are labelled with identification codes.
The marking system operator, Belblankavyd Printing House, hereby informs that, under Decree No. 36 “On the online sale of jewellery”, the businesses and entrepreneurs, licensed to deal with precious metals and gem stones with regards to retailing as the main work or service, may access the test and commercial zones of the Electronic Mark system with regard to online sale within the jewellery marking pilot project.
The experiment is intended to test new goods marking techniques which enable tracking of every product unit at every lifecycle stage from manufacturing (import) to withdrawal from the market through retailing sale or export, as well as integration with the Russian monitoring system for precious metals, gem stones and articles made thereof.
Belblankavyd Printing House provides and ensures:
- Registering of Belarusian businesses in SIS “Electronic Mark”
- Keeping of the goods catalogue (register of marked products)
- Goods marking code generation
- Communication and data exchange with national goods marking information systems of the EAEU member states
- Recording of goods turnover stages according to the marked product group:
- Introduction into turnover (production, import, leftovers labelling, etc.)
- Transfer (change of ownership)
- Withdrawal from the market (exporting (transborder trade), retail sales, discarding)
- Producing of protected physical media, means of identification on protected physical media, protection marks
- Recording of circulation of marking codes, means of identification on protected physical media, protection marks (sale, return, transfer, discarding, etc.)
- Other functions and services as provided for by regulations, system membership agreements, agreements with authorised bodies
The Data Matrix code consists of two parts: an ID code and a verification code (aka crypto-tail). Appearance of duplicated goods on the Belarusian market is prevented by marking code status change in SIS “Electronic Mark” upon the change of ownership of the marked goods
Test your scanner to be used for the personal account